1. Describe your political agenda and timetable for 2013. The political clock started to tick on January 1, 2013.
2. Describe your legislative agenda and timetable for 2013. The legislative clock also started to tick on January 1, 2013.
3. If you lack a political agenda and a legislative agenda for 2013, please state a reason for you to continue practicing “plantation politics” since chattel slavery officially ended on December 18, 1865.
4. Describe the political system in New York which gave “bullets” to its Irish, Italian and Israelis members of the New York City Council while giving “blanks” to its Black, Latino and Asian members. This was evident in January 2010.
5. State whether it is a violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Fifteenth Amendment for the New York Legislature in 2013 to hand out “muskets” to its Black, Latino and Asian members white distributing “Winchester rifles” to its Irish, Italian and Israelis members. This was evident in the New York State Senate in November 2012 and it continues to this date.
6. State your plan to vacate either the Democratic plantation or the Republican plantation by March 13, 2013 and to re-enroll as an “independent” until the Freedom Party acquires ballot status. March 10, 2013 will be one hundred years after the transition of Harriet Tubman.
7. Describe your media plan in 2013 to ban censorship in all Black-oriented programming on commercial radio and television and to allow Blacks to fully participate in public affairs programming over the airwaves on Sundays.
8. If the First and Second amendments are numbered “First” and “Second” for a reason, please state your intention to strengthen the Freedom Party (political expression) and the exercise of your “right to bear arms” in 2013. Bayard Rustin caught Dr. Martin L. King, Jr. bearing a gun under the Second Amendment.
9. What was the primary purpose of the Civil Rights Movement?
10. State the primary source of your political information which influences your political decisions on domestic matters.
Caveat: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Check out the websites of your Black selected officials for their legislative and political agendas for 2013.